Test Applying for:
(Click on the links below to register)
Test Fee: *S$410.00
Test Fee: *S$450.00
Test Fee: *S$520.00
Test Fee: *S$560.00
Access Online Anytime with Instant Result!
Test Fee: *S$50.00
(*All fees are subject to GST and are strictly non-refundable/non-transferable for whatsoever reasons. 'PB' stands for 'Paper-Based' and 'CB' stands for 'Computer-Based'.)
TEST REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
(Applicants are to read the ensuing information prior to starting their registration. The procedures apply to all Cambridge English Qualifications (CEQ) exams except for the Cambridge English Placement Test (CEPT). Click here to see the FAQs.)
1. Please refer to the accepting institution's pre-requisites such as the eligibility criteria and application timeline for the correct test selection, if applicable. For example:
2. Check the Test Dates & Venue for the currently available test schedule.
3. Please note the following:
Applications will only be accepted up to the registration closing date or whenever the upper limit is reached, whichever is earlier. Principals Academy reserves the right to reject any late or incomplete applications (i.e. without payment).
For A2 Key for Schools and B1 Preliminary for Schools tests, the candidate's Statement of Results will be available approximately 6 to 9 weeks* after the paper-based test.
For C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency exams, the candidate's Statement of Results will be available approximately 4 to 6 weeks after the paper-based test.
(*For tests taken on or after 06 Nov 2023, the Statement of Results release period will be shortened to 4 to 6 weeks after the paper-based test.)
4. Test Registration Fees:
• A2 Key for Schools (KETfS) - PB: *S$410.00
• B1 Preliminary for Schools (PETfS) - PB: *S$450.00
• C1 Advanced (CAE) - PB: *S$520.00
• C2 Proficiency (CPE) - PB: *S$560.00
• Cambridge English Placement Test (CEPT) - CB: *S$50.00
*All fees are subject to GST and are strictly non-refundable/non-transferable for whatsoever reasons. However, if unforeseen circumstances and/or in the event of an epidemic (such as H1N1, Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus MERS-Cov or COVID) cause the test to be cancelled, applicants will be informed as soon as possible, and the test fee will be refunded. Only the third-party fee, 10%, will remain non-refundable.
('PB' stands for 'Paper-Based' and 'CB' stands for 'Computer-Based'.)
5. To register for the test, please click on the applicable online application form at the top left section of this page.
1. Supporting Documents required for online registration
• Online Application Form – Duly completed and acknowledged
- Applicant’s Particulars as in Passport, i.e. Name, ID number, etc
- Academic Information
- Application Details, i.e. test date
- Contact Person’s Particulars, i.e. Parent/Guardian/Agent, email and mailing address, etc
• Applicant’s digital photograph (preferably passport-sized photograph)
- Photograph must not be more than 6 months old
- File size should not exceed 2MB
• Test Fee Payment Option:
- Debit/Credit Card
2. Applicants are to ascertain that all information submitted is complete and correct. No alteration will be entertained after the submission of the application (i.e. strictly no changing of test type or test dates, replacement of candidate etc.).
3. Applicants residing overseas are encouraged to provide a local contact address and contact number. This ensures that they are duly informed of any correspondence or new updates, if any. If a local contact address is unavailable, we will accept an overseas mailing address – all courier charges (i.e. mailing of documents if applicable) will be borne by the applicant.
4. Due to the demand and supply constraints for a particular test, Principals Academy reserves the right to make appropriate changes to the candidate capacity and/or test date/timing of the test session, if necessary.
5. All test documents will remain the property of Cambridge Assessment English and Principals Academy. Test papers will not be released to any schools or candidates.
6. The Cambridge English Qualifications Test is a certification test for consideration and not a centralised posting exercise. The results do not guarantee candidates any place in any particular school or entity.
7. Accepting institutions have the right to conduct subsequent interviews or streaming tests for candidates in addition to the Cambridge English tests.
8. Principals Academy reserves the right to reschedule or cancel any scheduled test session due to unforeseen circumstances.
9. There is strictly NO make-up or rescheduling of any test session for withdrawn / late / absent candidates due to whatsoever reasons.
10. Disclaimer: Principals Academy Inc. and any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering Cambridge English Exam shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, or similar damages arising out of access to, use of, acceptance by, or interpretation of the results by any third party, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof.
1. An auto-generated acknowledgement email will be instantly sent to you. Check your corresponding email Inbox/Junk/Spam folders.
2. Successful applicants (with payment in order) will receive the confirmation emails approximately 3 weeks before their test (refer to the Expected Date of Confirmation Emails):
First email (2 attachments): Confirmation of Entry and Timetable and Summary Regulations for Candidates; AND
Second email (2 attachments): Instructions to Candidates and Directional Map to Test Venue. (not applicable to C1 Advanced and C2 Proficiency)
(Always check your corresponding email Inbox/Junk/Spam folders for the expected emails. Please print a copy of the Confirmation of Entry letter.)
3. If you encounter any technical difficulty during your registration (i.e. unable to submit the payment etc.), please screenshot the error and forward it to email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further advice.
ON TEST DAY:
1. Candidates are to ensure that they report on time for their test according to the indicated Reporting Time (not the paper starting time). Latecomers will be denied from taking the test.
2. Candidates must bring the hardcopy Confirmation of Entry and Timetable letter which serves as the test entry proof and their Original Passport for identity verification. This is the only form of identification that will be accepted. The documents must be valid / unexpired on the test days.
3. The Exam Centre reserves the right to reject candidates from taking all of the test components if they are unable to produce BOTH their Confirmation of Entry and Timetable letter AND Original Passport.
1. Instructions on accessing the results are indicated in the 'Results Information' section found at the bottom left of the Confirmation of Entry and Timetable letter.
Candidates should register online for the candidates' results portal so that they will be notified via email as soon as their results are released. Please note that you should first register for a Results Service account using the ID Number and Secret Number provided on their Confirmation of Entry and Timetable letter before logging in with the ID Number and newly created password.
2. The result release window is fixed for each test session. This means that results cannot be expedited.
3. Candidates who score above the minimum score indicated will be notified of the Results Certificate collection details via their email, approximately 3-4 weeks after their results are available on the online test portal.
(Always check your corresponding email Inbox/Junk/Spam folders for the expected emails.)